Members of the choir at Our Lady of the Road (the daytime drop-in center for the Catholic Worker in South Bend.)
Gifts help support our music ministry both on campus, in our local community, and as we travel the globe. We strive to serve others and to bring beauty into the world through our prayerful song as we all grow closer to Christ!
"The world will be saved by beauty." -Dorothy Day, founder of the Catholic Worker Movement
How do I give?
Gifts to the University may be directed to the Magnificat Choir (formerly the Notre Dame Women's Liturgical Choir) endowment by contacting the University's Development Office.
- By Telephone: (574) 631-7164
- By Mail:
- Development Office
1100 Grace Hall
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
- Development Office
Please indicate your intent to donate to the Magnificat Choir on the check, pledge form, or by an accompanying letter or phone call.
If you would like to give a gift online using a credit card, visit the Development Office's website. Please express your intent to designate your gift to the Magnificat Choir by indicating as such within the "Comments" section of the online form.
What are the choir's current needs?
- Funding to purchase other new pieces to add to our choral library to insure the continual growth of the Magnificat Choir's musical skills
- Funding to help the choir encourage the composition of new music for the Catholic Church and women's voices through commissioning new works and composition contests
- Funding to bring our music ministry to Ireland in 2021 and for future pilgrimages in partnership with the Holy Cross Missions (such as our 2019 pilgrimage to the Holy Cross Missions in Peru, South America)
- Funding to bring in special guest musicians, lecturers, and other experts to connect the women of the choir with talented role models and ideas from outside our regular partners
- Funding for transportation to bring the women to local communities and parishes
Does my donation count towards the ND Football Lottery?
Yes. Gifts to the Magnificat Choir do qualify toward fulfilling the minimum contribution limits for participation in the annual football ticket lottery, if received by December 31.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Patrick Kronner. (firstname.lastname@example.org)