We want you in the choir! Set up a time to audition now!
You can audition for the Women's Liturgical Choir in two ways:
General auditions: Please fill in the audition form here (be sure to rank Women's Liturgical Choir as your first choice for choral ensemble). This year, general auditions will be held in 329 Coleman-Morse on:
- Saturday, August 24, 1-5 p.m.
- Sunday, August 25, 2-6 p.m.
- Monday, August 26, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., 1-5 p.m., 6-10 p.m.
Individual/private auditions: If you cannot or would rather not participate in the general auditions, you can con contact our director, Dr. Patrick Kronner (email@example.com) to set up a private audition.
- Individual auditions can be set up at any time during the year, so if you miss the general auditions you can still join us!
- During auditions you will be asked to sing a well known hymn, repeat several note intervals and short patterns, and sight read a short musical excerpt. We test these various skills to get an overall sense of your musical experience. Don't sweat it!
Members of the Women's Liturgical Choir attend weekly rehearsals on Mondays from 5:00-6:30pm in 329 Coleman-Morse Hall, and on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30pm in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart. In addition, the choir meets at 4:00pm on Saturdays in 329 Coleman-Morse for a brief rehearsal before singing at the Saturday 5pm Vigil Mass. (The Saturday schedule changes on home football days to accommodate the post-football game mass. Don't worry, you can still attend the games and sing in the choir!)